Please consult the Administrator's Guide to TWEN (link below) for information on how to use TWEN.
If you would like to create a course web page for some or all of your classes, the primary option available to you is TWEN (The West Education Network). TWEN is made available as part of the law school’s Westlaw system. It has a proven track record and is the system currently used by a majority of CUA Law faculty. In order to use TWEN you must first have an active Westlaw account. Using TWEN to assemble course materials offers several advantages:
• Ability to post your course syllabus and readings electronically.
• Ability to seamlessly link to the full-text of cases and law review articles available on the Westlaw system. No copyright clearance is required.
• Automatic links to pertinent CALI lessons are available.
• Interactive discussion forums can be established.
• Provides ease of notification to students about course changes, additional readings, class cancellations, etc.
• Online quizzes can be created.
For more information please consult the Administrator's Guide to TWEN, or for assistance with creating a web page for your course please contact Steve Young at (202) 319-6252 or call the library reference staff at (202) 319-6284.