The Law Library has three floors, with a variety of seating and study spaces.
- Printer/Scanner/Copy Rooms are located in the middle of all 3 floors.
- Desktop computers are located on Floors 3 and 4.
- Restrooms are located in the middle of all 3 floors
- Student Study Rooms are located on Floor 4.
Find Your Zone
The library has three zones to allow for study, quiet collaboration, and socializing:
- Silent: no conversations, no phone calls
- Quiet: low-volume conversations, no phone calls
- Social: normal-volume conversations, phone calls permitted