The Reading History feature allows you to track your checkout history. Once activated, this feature stores records of the items you have checked out, even after the items have been returned.
Please note: items requested through Interlibrary Loan do not display in Reading History.
How to Subscribe to Reading History:
- From your library account, click Reading History
- Click Save Reading History
After you subscribe, the system will start collecting a list of items as you check them out. Items currently checked out at the time of your subscription are not added to your reading history. Individual items may be deleted from the list by checking the box to the left of the item and clicking "delete".
How to Unsubscribe from Reading History
- You must delete your reading history before you can unsubscribe
- Click the Delete All button
- Click the Opt Out button
How to Email Reading History
- To send your Reading History to your email, click the Export Reading History button
- Your Reading History will open in a new window
- Select the format for the list and your email address and click submit
- NOTE: Select only the "full display" or "brief display" formats